Coast and Country Holidays website
First National Coast and Country has been successfully operating a holiday short-term rental management business in the Gerringong, Kiama and the surrounding villages for many years.
With the popularisation of online booking sites like Airbnb, HomeAway and Expedia, Coast and Country wanted a system that could take bookings from these agencies, but still also book and manage the properties locally.
An Australian short-stay booking service provider was selected because of its powerful back-end management facilities allowed for much greater control and visibility of the short-stay holiday management business.
Digital Streams was appointed to design and integrate the customer-facing WordPress website. This involved
- Logo design
- Redesign of all content pages
- Sourcing and editing of photos, graphics and videos
- Integration into the backend system
- Reconfiguring the Google map integration
- Developing an “experience module” for listing local restauants and entertainment venues.