Website & Digital Media Health Check
How well is your website performing?
How are people responding to your content?
Where are all of your images files stored and how do you know you have the rights to use them still?
Where is the latest version of your logo and do you have a CMYK high res version if you need to have something printed?
Who has all of the logins for your domain name, your web hosting company and email server?
The Digital Streams Ten Point Website and Digital Media Check-up will reveal answers to all these questions and many more vital facts.
This comprehensive report will help you to answer questions like:
- Can the key search engines find you?
- Is your website mobile friendly?
- What about the speed of your site – is it fast enough?
- Where are your vital business login details and are they secure?
- What about your logo and visual assets – where are they and do you have the ongoing rights to use them?
- What about social media – are you on the right platforms?
- Do your inbound and outbound marketing assets really tell your story?
- Are your web forms and calls to action helping your business?
These and many other vital questions will help you to see your digital marketing assets in the same way that visitors and potential customers do.
You can use the results of the Digital Health Check report to guide your current digital partners to making your digital presence safer and more effective. You can use the information in the report to begin a self-managed digital asset management program.
Or if you like, Digital Streams can help you. That’s what we do.
Peter thoroughly assessed our business’s digital presence and gave us a detailed report on things we could do to improve the way Kiama Charter Service was being seen online.
He researched a lot prior to our appointment and got further insight when we spoke face to face.
He is very knowledgeable and helped us fine tune various aspects of our internet listings and the security of our data.